Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Medicine Ball Workouts and other Volleyball topics.
Here's a good medicine ball workout for legs and arms, called a "bump jump."
1) Assume a bumping position, ball on the floor between your legs.
2) Reach down and pick up the ball, using arms and legs to lift.
3) Bring the ball up, exactly as if you were passing a serve receive.
4) Follow through, jumping off the ground and tossing the ball to a partner, standing about 6 feet away.
5) Repeat 15 times, allowing 2 minute rests between multiple sets.
Brought to you by www.spikenashbar.com - the world´s leading volleyball supplier
|Jennifer Mathes, Ph.D.|